Friday, February 2, 2018

Winner and Featured Creations #107

Hello everyone,

a huge thank you to each and everyone 
that entered Challenge 107.
It was a pleasure to visit your blogs 
and see your beautiful creations.

The Winner of Challenge 107 is Lisa Lynn


Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr 20


Lisa you are the Winner of Challenge 107, thank you for playing along.
To claim your prize please send me an email ASAP.
SUBJECT - Challenge 107 Winner

If I haven't heard from you by the 7th of February I will be doing a redraw.



Featured

Badge for Featured

The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's for the next Challenges. 
Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for 
Challenge 110 or 111 and send me your email address to scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the 
SUBJECT GD Challenge 110 or 111.
If you can not participate, it will be no problem.

Challenge 110 due date for the GD - 28th of February
Challenge 111 due date for the GD - 14th of March

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge 107
Congratulations Ladies

Nr 34 Sonika


Nr 69 Ingunn




Nr 93 Sanne


Nr 37 Angie

Nr 67 Maryann


Nr1 Dorthe


Thank you Ladies
Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. Thanke You o much for chooing my card as a featured one! Congrats to the winner and the rest of the featured once! I wil proudly display the badg in my blog:)
    Kind regards Ingunn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card as the random winner for Challenge 107; I greatly appreciate it. Congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci d'avoir choisi mon tag comme création en vedette. Je suis ravie et fière et j'affiche de suite le badge sur mon blog...
    A bientôt.
    MaryannG
    Thank you for choosing my tag as the featured creation. I am delighted and proud and I post the badge on my blog immediately ...
    See you soon.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team